Monday, September 12, 2011

No pain no gain

That phrase is so maligned these days. "If it hurts, you're doing it wrong!" But as someone who hates exercise, just walking down a nature path kind of hurts. I mean not in an injury kind of way. Just in a this is work and I'm lazy way.

Right now my feet are killing me. The plantar fasciitis is in high gear. And I could easily use that as an excuse to be lazy today. And short term it would feel better to put my feet up. But being a long term ultimate pleasure seeker, I would feel sooooo much better is I struggle through the foot pain today because my feet feel better and better the less I weigh. And the best way to do that is to burn off the excess calories. Well, it would have been even better to not have eaten the excess in the first place. But fitness is also a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment